#1 sere sere

sere sere

Dermatologa Viola placer

• U2placers Storici
  • PuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPunto
  • 9086 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Firenze

Inviato 06 May 2018 - 11:50 PM

Tutto ciò che riguarda uno dei più famosi alter ego di Bono... in questa experience

Mr. MacPhisto 2018

tumblr_p854y7lBqP1sllh2yo1_540.jpg

Friday 20th April 2018
Laval, Canada
Place Bell

(rehearsal)

[Vertigo ends]

MacPhisto: "I've been a busy little devil." [yawns] "But you all made it... so much easier for me. You're paying people... to listen in on your conversations." [wheezy laughter] "How wonderful!"

MacPhisto: "And so many of my protégés are on the rise. Vladimir! Oh, Vladdy-Vlad, dear old Vladdy-Vlad, killing his enemies with all sorts of wonderful... concoctions! Polonium up the bum!" [sniggers] "Worked a treat."

MacPhisto: "America! Ha! The gift that keeps on giving! I used to have to call the White House. Now the White House... calls... me."

MacPhisto: [whispers] "The Ku Klux Klan... back in vogue. Unhooded in the streets of Charlottesville, without the silly costumes. Who'd have thought? I'm told they're often very religious people. They have a book that justifies pretty much all their bad behaviour. It's called the Bible!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "And then there's people who don't believe I exist." [whispers] "They're my favourite! That's when I get to do my best work."

MacPhisto: "But in the end... I'm inside all of you. That's my favourite place to be. It's good to laugh, isn't it? Just not at me!"

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. Just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy! Hyaaa! Haaa!"

---

Tulsa, May 2, 2018

Desire, greed, lust, deceit, vanity — all the essentials for a showman in all his forms, and of course a license to just look in the mirror. Oh! I haven’t seen this guy in quite a while. Oh! Oh! Age brings beauty and a spot of bother. Ha! Is there a dermatologist in the house? Is there a slight blemish I see? I’ve been a busy little devil – oh yes! But you’ve all made it so much easier for me these days. I told Stalin, that one day that people would bug themselves. Oh yes, and here we are. The truth is dead, and the KKK are out on the streets of Charlottesville without their silly costumes. Who’d have thought? Tulsa, Tulsa…When you think I don’t exist, that’s when I do my best work.

Don’t believe what you hear

Don’t believe what you see

Just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy.

St. Louis, May 4, 2018

Desire, greed, lust, deceit, vanity — all the essentials for the showman in all his forms and of course a license to just look in the mirror. Oh! I haven’t seen this guy for a while. Oh! I haven’t seen this guy for a while. Oh! Oh! I see a little blemish. Is there a dermatologist in the house? I feel busy for a devil, but you’ve all made it so much more easy for me. I told Stalin all those years ago people would be spying on themselves with their telephones. The truth is dead and the KKK are alive out on the streets of Charlottesville without their silly costumes on. Who’d have thought? Oh St. Louis, when you think I don’t exist, that’s when I do my best work.

Just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy.

San Jose, May 7, 2018

Desire, greed, lust, deceit, vanity — all essentials for the showman in all his forms, and of course a license to just look in the mirror. Oh! Haven’t seen you in quite a while. Oh! Oh! Age brings beauty and a spot of bother. Is there a dermatologist in the house? I have a little blemish. How the hell are you California? I hear you’re a little backed up on the 101. Who do you think turned the 680 into the 280? Hello? I do love highways. My absolute favorite is the information superhighway. I love information on people. I was just today at the coronation of Comrade Putin, my old protege. I remember telling him back in his days in the KGB, soon people will actually spy on themselves. So here we are, the truth is dead and the KKK are out on the streets of Charlottesville without their silly costumes. Who’d have thought? Oh San Jose. When you don’t believe we exist, that’s when I do my best work.

If you just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy.

San Jose, May 8, 2018

Desire, greed, lust, deceit, vanity — all essentials for the showman and of course a license to just look in the mirror. Oh. Very revealing. Oh. Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m a man of wealth and taste. I’ve been around for many a long year. Stole many a man’s soul to waste. I was there in Charlottesville when the KKK sieg heiled together. They made sure the president’s hands were full with stormy weather. Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name. My name is actually Mr. MacPhisto, sometimes I try to be Mick Jagger. Oh San Jose. It’s when you don’t believe that I exist, that’s when I do my best work.

Just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy. Enemy.

Las Vegas, May 11, 2018

Desire, greed, lust, deceit, vanity — all the essentials for a showman in all his forms, and of course a license to just look in the mirror. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh. Very revealing. Age, age, can bring a spot of bother, no? Is there a dermatologist in the house? Tell them MacPhisto is on fire. So is everyone else with the Iranians on hold to blow up the world. The truth is dead. The truth is dead and the KKK are out on the streets of Charlottesville without their silly costumes. Who’d have thought? Oh Las Vegas. When you don’t believe I exist, that’s when I do my best work.

Just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy. Feel the enemy.

Las Vegas, May 12, 2018

Desire, showoffishness, deceit, lust, vanity — all the essentials for a showman like myself. Guilty of all! And of course a license to just look in the mirror. All very revealing. Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m a man of wealth and taste. I’ve been around for many a year and stole many a mans soul to waste. I was there in Charlottesville when the KKK sieg heiled together, made damn sure the president’s hands were full with stormy weather. Who could make this shit up? Seriously? Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name. Name’s MacPhisto actually. I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger. Oh excuse me Las Vegas. Just one thing. When you don’t believe in me, that’s when I do my best work.

You just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy.

Los Angeles, May 15, 2018

Desire, greed, showoffishness, deceit, lust. All of the essentials for a showman like myself. Guilty of all of them. Vanity. Of course a license to just look in the mirror. How revealing. Oh. Oh. Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m a man of wealth and taste. I’ve been around for a long long years. Stole many a man’s soul to waste. I was in Charlottesville when the KKK sieg heiled together. Made damn sure the president’s hands were full with stormy weather. Ha! You can’t make this shit up. I’ve so little to do these days. Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name. My name is MacPhisto actually. I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger. Oh excuse me Los Angeles, its when you don’t believe I exist that I do my best work.

Just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy. Feel!

Los Angeles, May 16, 2018

Desire, greed, lust, showoffishness, deceit, vanity — all the essentials for a front man like myself. Guilty of all. And of course, a license to just look in the mirror. Oh. Very revealing. Age brings a spot of bother. Is there a dermatologist in the house? My name is Mr. MacPhisto. I have always been with you, though its nice when I get a chance to dress up. It feels like I’m making a comeback. Do you get that feeling? You’ve made it all so much easier for me with your telephones and your zeros and ones. I’m so proud of you Comrade Putin, dearest Vlad, I told you one day people would spy on themselves. The truth is dead. And the KKK are out on the streets of Charlottesville without their silly costumes. How very honoured. Get with it, Vladdy Vlad. Polonium ???? seems a little old school. Oh. And soon Angels, you should know when you don’t believe I exist, that’s when I do my best work.

Just close your eyes

You can feel the enemy.

Omaha, May 19, 2018

Desire, greed, showoffishness, deceit, lust, vanity — all the essentials for a showman like myself, guilty of all of them. And of course vanity is a license to just look in the mirror. Oh. Oh. It’s you again. Very revealing. Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m a man of wealth and taste. Been around for many a year, stole many a man’s soul to waste. I was there in Charlottesville when the KKK sieg heiled together. Made damn sure the president’s hands were full with stormy weather. Hahaha. You can’t make this shit up. Seriously. There’s nothing for me to do! Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name. Actually my name is MacPhisto, sometimes I dress up as MacPhisto. Oh excuse me Omaha, because it’s when you don’t believe I exist that I do my best work.

Don’t believe what you hear.
Don’t believe what you see.
You just close your eyes.
You can feel the enemy

Da U2songs

---

Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Chicago, Illinois, USA
United Center

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Oh yeah. Desire... greed... show-offiness... lust... deceit... vanity – all the essentials for a frontman like myself. Guilty of all! And of course... a licence... to just look in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

Crowd: [whistles and whoops]

MacPhisto: "Mmm. Very... very revealing!"

Crowd: [cheer]

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "Please allow me... to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and... taste. I've been around a long, long year... stole many a man's soul to waste. I was there in Charlottesville, when the KKK Sieg Heiled together. Made damn sure that the President's hands were full with 'Stormy' weather." [evil laughter]

Crowd: [cheers and applause]

MacPhisto: "Psst... you get it?!"

Crowd: "Yeah!"

MacPhisto: "You can't make this shit up!"

Crowd: [laughter and applause]

MacPhisto: "Seriously! Nothing... for me to do... really. Now, Chicago. Please understand... that when you don't believe that I exist, that's when I do... my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemy! ...Haaa!"

---

Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Chicago, Illinois, USA
United Center

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust... vanity – all the essentials for a performer – for a showman... like myself. Guilty, Lord. And of course... a licence to just... look in the mirror. Mm..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand]

Crowd: [whoops]

MacPhisto: "Very revealing!" [inhales admiringly] "Oooh."

Crowd: [cheers as a devilish face appears superimposed over Bono's image on the screen]

MacPhisto: "Ohh! Age... can bring... a-- a spot of bother." [points to lesion on his cheek and chuckles] "Is there a dermatologist in the house?"

Crowd: [whistles and cheers]

MacPhisto: [sniggers] "My name... is Mr MacPhisto."

MacPhisto: "I have always been with you, Chicago. You're 'my kind of town'!" [laughing] "Oh, God almighty, who writes this shit?!"

Crowd: [laughter]

MacPhisto: "You see, I'm having a kind of comeback. But you've all made it so much easier for me, with your 'Interweb'. I'm kind of... all over you, in your telephones. Don't you love those ones and zeroes?" [sniggers]

Crowd: [whoops and whistles]

MacPhisto: "I'm so proud of my protégé – Comrade Putin!"

MacPhisto: "Hahaha. Dearest Vlad – I told you one day, people would spy on themselves!" [chuckles] "Here we are. The truth is DEAD! And the KKK are alive, and out on the streets of Charlottesville without their silly costumes! How very modern. So get with it, Vladdy-Vlad! It's so old-school, this polonium up the bum!"

MacPhisto: "And Chicago? You know that... it's when you don't believe I exist, that I do... my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy!"

---

Saturday 26th May 2018
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Bridgestone Arena

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... lust... deceit... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence... to just... look in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [inhales admiringly] "Ohh. Very... revealing!" [sniggers]

Crowd: [whoops and applause]

MacPhisto: "Ahhh! Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. Been around for many a long year, stole many a man's soul..." [laughing] "...to waste, oh god. I was there in Charlottesville, when the KKK Sieg Heiled!" [gives Nazi salute] "...together. Made damn sure the President's hands... were full with 'Stormy' weather." [sniggers] "You can't make this shit up!"

Crowd: [laughter and cheers]

MacPhisto: "Ha ha ha! Seriously! People spying on themselves..." [wheezy laugh] "...with their telephones, and their ones and zeroes." [laughing] "Oh, god. Myself and Comrade Putin had a real laugh about that." [chuckles] "Anyway, Nashville. Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name."

MacPhisto: "My name is MacPhisto, actually..."

MacPhisto: "...though sometimes, I dress up as Mick Jagger." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "But just one thing..." [whispers] "Nashville, Tennessee."

MacPhisto: "You know when you don't believe that I exist, that's when I do my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMY! You can FEEL!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Monday 28th May 2018
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Infinite Energy Arena

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... lust... greed... show-offiness... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence to just... look in the mirror, all... day... long." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [inhales admiringly] "Ohh!"

MacPhisto: "Very revealing! Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste." [sniggers] "Been around for many a long year... stole many a man's soul..." [evilly] "...to waste!"

MacPhisto: [sniggers] "I was there at Charlottesville, when the KKK Sieg Heiled!" [gives Nazi salute] "...together. Made damn sure... the President's hands were full with 'Stormy' weather." [sniggers] "You can't make this shit up!"

MacPhisto: "Seriously!"

MacPhisto: "People spying on themselves, with their telephones, and their ones and zeroes." [sniggers] "There's hardly anything for me to do." [sniggers] "Myself and Comrade Putin had a good laugh about that." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "And Atlanta? You do understand that when you don't believe I exist, that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel... THE ENEMYYY! Haaa!" [evil laughter]

---

Tuesday 5th June 2018
Montreal, Canada
Bell Centre

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... showy-offness... deceit, haha!... lust... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like me. And of course... a licence to just... look in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

Crowd: [screams and applause]

MacPhisto: [admiringly] "Ohh. So very revealing!"

MacPhisto: "Age... can bring a..." [points to lesion on his cheek] "...spot of bother!" [sniggers] "Is there a dermatologist in the house?" [evil laughter]

Crowd: [laughter and whoops]

MacPhisto: "My name is..." [clears throat] "Mr... MacPhisto!"

MacPhisto: "Hahaha. I-- I'm having somewhat of a comeback. Especially... south of the border." [evil laughter]

Crowd: [applause]

MacPhisto: "I mean, the American Dream... has turned into an absolute nightmare!" [evil laughter] "Assault rifles and nuclear weapons, in the..." [flutters fingers] "...tiny hands of children." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "The Americans have the same problem with guns as the Irish have with alcohol."

MacPhisto: "Meaning... what problem?!" [hysterical laughter] "What problem – d'you fucking get it?!"

MacPhisto: "Okay. Oh, I do love... I do love a good trade war." [sniggers] "I mean, the G-string 7 was supposed to be sitting around talking about the hundred and thirty million girls who don't go to school, 'cos they're girls... and now, they're gonna be talking about... steel... and fucking maple syrup!"

MacPhisto: "Ahahahaha. You can't make this shit up. Anyway... Montréal, mon amour..."

MacPhisto: "Just so you know... I do my best work when you don't believe that I exist."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel... THE ENEMYYY!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Wednesday 6th June 2018
Montreal, Canada
Bell Centre

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust – all the essentials for a performer – showman – like me. And of course... a licence... to just keep looking... in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Very revealing!" [sniggers] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I been around a long, long year... stole many a man's soul to waste. I was there when Comrade Putin flushed the euro down the loo." [chuckles] "Get the people to spy on themselves with their telephones... and there's nothing much for me to do! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Who makes this shit up?!"

MacPhisto: "Ooh la la, Montréal!"

MacPhisto: "Pleased to meet you." [sings] "Hope you guess myyy name!"

MacPhisto: "Turning neighbours into enemies is the nature... of... my... game." [evil laugh]

MacPhisto: [wearily] "Oh, God. Was it gold toilets or gold hair? I can't remember – what'd we give him? Oh, excuse me... Montréal? It's when you think I don't exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy!" [evil laughter]

---

Saturday 9th June 2018
Uniondale, New York, USA
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... showy-offness... lust... deceit... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence to just... look in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [goat-like bleat?]

MacPhisto: "Ohh. Very revealing. Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and tasssste. I've been around a long, long year... stole many a man's soul to wasssste. I was there at Charlottesville, when the KKK Sieg Heiled!" [gives Nazi salute] "...together. Ha ha ha ha. Made damn sure the President's hands were full with 'Stormy' weather." [evil laugh] "[inaudible]? You can't make this shit up."

MacPhisto: "It's all going so well. People spying on themselves..." [sniggers] "...with their telephones, and the Interweb. Oh yeah. I've nearly got the Cold War back going – what about that?" [sniggers] "Couldn't believe my luck. Oh, Vladdy-Vladdy-Vladimir! Now I've got dear old Donny. Ha ha ha ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "High confidence, low self-esteem – wonderful combination! He's like a child, showing you a picture he's drawn. 'Yes, Donald – that does look like an elephant!'"

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "Oh, we all have our favourites. Oh, they're on both sides of the aisle, so don't laugh! Ha ha ha! I'm everywhere. I'm... everywhere. And it's when you don't believe I exist... that I do... my best... work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Wednesday 13th June 2018
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Wells Fargo Center

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Thank you, thank you! Desire... greed... lust... showy-offiness... deceit... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And a licence... to just look... in the mirror. Oh yeah." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

Crowd: [whoops and screams]

MacPhisto: "Very revealing!" [sniggers, then inhales admiringly] "Oooh! Age... can bring a spot..." [points to lesion on his cheek] "...of bother!" [sniggers] "Is there a dermatologist in the house?" [sniggers] "My name... is Mr MacPhisto."

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "I'm having somewhat of a comeback." [sniggers] "You know? People spying on themselves with their own telephones." [chuckles] "And the Cold War, warming up again. Lunatics on the LEFT... lunatics on the RIGHT!" [evil laugh]

MacPhisto: "Children... dealing... with dangerous... weapons. Oh, Donald!  Ha ha ha ha!  I almost choked up, seeing you out there with the rocket boy." [chuckles] "Best of friends! You kids really do love your rockets, don't you?" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Children just don't like to give up their toys. Now, Philadelphia?"

MacPhisto: "It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy! Haaa! Uhh! Haaa!"

---

Thursday 14th June 2018
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Wells Fargo Center

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... desire, lust... vanity – all the essentials for a performer – for the showman – for the [sounds like "showmen" or "showboy"]? And of course... a licence... to just look... in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: "Oh! Very revealing."

Crowd: [cheers and laughter]

MacPhisto: "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and... taste. Been around for many a long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. I was there at Charlottesville, when the KKK Sieg Heiled! ...together. Ha ha ha ha ha. Made damn sure... the President's hands... were full with 'Stormy' weather." [evil laugh] "You can't make this shit up!"

MacPhisto: "Shh! ...I was there when your mighty Eagles got too big for their football b00ts!"

MacPhisto: "It was me that cancelled the invitation!" [chuckles]

MacPhisto: "People get so hung up on the truth!" [evil laugh] "Pleased to meet you! Hope you guess my name. My name is Mr MacPhisto, actually. I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger!" [laughs]

MacPhisto: [clears throat] "Excuse me, Philadelphia. On a serious note... it's when you don't believe that I exist – that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy! AH! Haaa!"

---

Sunday 17th June 2018
Washington, DC, USA
Capital One Arena

[Desire ends]

Bono: "[inaudible] Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence to just... look in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [inhales admiringly] "Ohhh, very revealing."

MacPhisto: "Very... revealing."

MacPhisto: "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I been round for many a long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Pleased to meet you!  Hope you guess... my... name."

MacPhisto: "M-my name is Mr MacPhisto, actually."

MacPhisto: "Though sometimes I dress up as Mick Jagger." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "I'm having somewhat of a comeback." [sniggers] "So nice to be in the Capitol when you're all fighting amongst yourselves – I love it, bravo!" [clapping] "Bravo!  Ha ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "Now whatever happens, don't mention... the C-word."

MacPhisto: "Compromise!" [sniggers] "Excuse my French!"

MacPhisto: "I love the extremities." [Irish accent] "No middle in the muddle, just puddle in the piddle." [sniggers] "Demonisation!  Make it as personal as possible. And DC? It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy, haa!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Monday 18th June 2018
Washington, DC, USA
Capital One Arena

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence... to just look... in the mirror... as long as I like." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [admiringly] "Ohhh! Very revealing." [sniggers] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and... taste." [sniggers] "Been around a long, long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. Pleased to meet you!  Hahahaha. Hope you guess my name."

MacPhisto: "My name is... Mr Mac...Phisto, actually."

MacPhisto: "Though I-- I sometimes dress up as... Mick Jagger." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "I'm having somewhat of a comeback..." [sniggers] "...just of late. So nice to be in the Capitol when you're all fighting amongst yourselves!"

MacPhisto: "I especially love... people using the Bible to justify anything they WANT!"

MacPhisto: "Ha ha ha ha! Wonderful, bravo!"

Crowd: [applause continues]

MacPhisto: "And whatever happens... don't mention... the... C-word." [wheezy laugh] "Comp-ro-mise. Oh, excuse my French!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "I love the extremities. No middle in the muddle, just piddle in the puddle. And as much demonisation as possible. Make it... personal. I love it when you get personal in your insults with each other. Oh, and DC? It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy! Haaa!"

---

Thursday 21st June 2018
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
TD Garden

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course, a licence... to just look... in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [admiringly] "Ohhh. Ohhh..."

MacPhisto: "Very... revealing!" [chuckles] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and... taste. I've been around a long, long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. I was there in Charlottesville, with the Nazi flags!" [gives Nazi salute] "...and the KKK."

MacPhisto: "I spray-painted the First Lady's coat..."

MacPhisto: "...but she still wore it, anyway!" [evil laugh]

MacPhisto: "You can't make this shit up."

MacPhisto: "Pleased to meet you!  Hope you guess... my... name. My name is actually... MacPhisto."

MacPhisto: "But I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Ahh, so little to do. And Boston? Just... remember. It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy! Haaa!"

---

Friday 22nd June 2018
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
TD Garden

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence... to just look... in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [inhales admiringly] "Ohh. Very revealing!"

MacPhisto: "Ooh. Age can bring..." [points to lesion on his cheek] "...a-- a spot of bother! Haha. Is there a dermatologist in the house? [inaudible] My name... is MacPhisto."

MacPhisto: "I'm having... somewhat of a comeback." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "What with people spying on themselves, with their own telephones." [sniggers] "And warming up the Cold War in a microwave!" [evil chuckle] "LUNATICS... on the left AND right! And lunatics... from a whole other category. Warehousing children! Ha ha ha. But then again, I do love the sound of that. Putting children in cages – very Hansel and Gretel, no?" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Excuse me... Boston. One thing you should know: it's when you don't believe that I exist – that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy! Haa! ...Haaa!"

---

Monday 25th June 2018
New York, New York, USA
Madison Square Garden

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... lust... greed... show-offiness... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. Yes. And of course... a licence... to just look... in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: "Ahh!" [inhales admiringly / sniggers] "Very r-r-revealing!  Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. Been around a very long, long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. Pleased to meet you!  Hope you guess my name!"

MacPhisto: "The name's... MacPhisto, actually."

MacPhisto: "Though I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger."

MacPhisto: "I'm having somewhat of a comeback." [sniggers] "What with people spying on themselves with their own telephones, and this and that. The antisocial media!  I'm... just back from your capital, actually. I love it there – I just LOVE it! So nice to see you all fighting amongst yourselves."

MacPhisto: "Whatever happens... don't mention the... C-word!" [sniggers] "C-- C-- Compromise! Ha ha ha. Excuse my French."

Crowd: [applause and whoops]

MacPhisto: "I do love the extremities." [inhales] "Pushing people right to the edge. Personal assault, demon-isation. And make it really personal. And New York? Just remember this. It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can feel the enemyyy! Haaa! Haa!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Tuesday 26th June 2018
New York, New York, USA
Madison Square Garden

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence... to just... look in the mirror... all the time." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [evil chuckle]

MacPhisto: [sings] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man... of wealth and taste. I been around for many a long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. I was there in Charlottesville, with the Nazi flags!" [gives Nazi salute] "...and the KKK. It was I spray-painted the First Lady's coat – I told her it was all the rage!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Oh god. Pleased to meet you!  Hope you guess my name. The name's... M-MacPhisto, actually."

MacPhisto: "I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger. But it's a wonderful time to be ME!"

MacPhisto: "Putting the left and the right... pitting the left and the right against each other. Liberals offended by... everything. Ooh, sensitive little snowflakes!"

MacPhisto: "Conservatives offended by..." [inhales thoughtfully] "...nothing!" [wheezy laugh]

MacPhisto: "Except, perhaps, the idea of giving up their... assault weapons." [sniggers] "That would be awful!"

MacPhisto: "You can't make this shit up."

MacPhisto: "And!  For the educated classes on the island of Manhattan... just remember. It's when you don't believe that I exist – that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. Just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY! Haaa!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Friday 29th June 2018
Newark, New Jersey, USA
Prudential Center

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Oh yeah!  Desire... greed... show-offiness... lust... deceit... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... a licence... to just look in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [inhales admiringly]

MacPhisto: [sings] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. Been around a long, long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. I was there at Charlottesville, with the Nazi flags!" [gives Nazi salute] "...and the KKK. It was I spray-painted the First Lady's coat – I told her it was all the rage!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name."

MacPhisto: "Actually... the name's MacPhisto."

MacPhisto: "I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "But it's a wonderful time to be me!  Lunatics on the left, lunatics on the right... and lunatics... from a whole other category. Warehousing children! Oh, I do like the sound of that!  Putting children in cages – very Hansel and Gretel, don't you think?" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Oh, and New Jersey? For those sophisticated among you... it's when you don't believe that I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMY! Haa!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Sunday 1st July 2018
New York, New York, USA
Madison Square Garden

[Desire ends]

Bono: "All of this can be yours!  Desire... greed... show-offiness... deceit... lust... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... une licence... to just look... in the mirror... all day, all night." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [inhales and exhales heavily]

MacPhisto: [sings] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man... of wealth and taste. Been around a long, long year... stole many a man's soul..." [whispers] "...to waste. I was there in Charlottesville, with the Nazi flags!" [gives Nazi salute] "...and the KKK. On the 4th of July, I like the colonies! What's all this..." [pretends to wave a flag] "...'Independence Day'?"

MacPhisto: "Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name!"

MacPhisto: "The name... i-- is MacPhisto, actually."

MacPhisto: "Though I sometimes dress up as... Mick Jagger." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "All this fuss about the border!  I mean..." [whispers] "ICE ICE babyyy!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Children in cages – very Hansel and Gretel." [American accent] "Mmmm, it's all Three... Card... Monte! You lookin' at the border? And in the meantime..." [normal accent] "Harley-Davidson are moving to Europe!  I do love a good trade war, don't you?!"

MacPhisto: "Nothing like it to disunite our nations." [inhales] "It's been a great year, hasn't it? America leaves the Human Rights Council – ohhh, yes. Wonderful! And New York? Oh yes, sophisticated, liberal New York – just remember. It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes, you can FEEL THE ENEMY! Go on! Ha!" [raises and waves his arms]

---

Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
Mohegan Sun Arena

[Desire ends]

Bono: "Desire... greed... lust..." [points at audience members] "Oh, you're married! ...deceit... vanity – all the essentials for a showman like myself. And of course... une licence... to just look... in the mirror." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [admiringly] "Ohh. Ohhh!" [chuckles]

Crowd: [cheers and laughter]

MacPhisto: "Ha ha ha ha ha!" [sings] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man... of wealth and taste. I been around for many a long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste. I was there in Charlottesville, with the Nazi flags!" [gives Nazi salute] "...and the KKK. It was I spray-painted the First Lady's coat – I told her it was all the rage!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Pleased to meet you!  Hope you guess my name."

MacPhisto: "The name... is MacPhisto, actually."

MacPhisto: "Though sometimes, I dress up... as Mick Jagger." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "What a wonderful year it has been!" [wheezy laugh] "Lunatics on the left, lunatics on the right, and a whole other category. Warehousing children on the border!  Ha ha ha ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "I do like that, actually – that sounds kinda... sounds kind of nice. Putting children in cages is very... very Hansel and Gretel!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "And for you? Fancy... clever... liberals here in Connecticut."

MacPhisto: "Just remember – when you don't believe I exist, that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel... THE ENEMYYY!" [raises and waves his arms]

By Canadanne

---

Tulsa

tumblr_p84tp7KmrL1sllh2yo1_540.jpg

St. Louis

tumblr_p88jipH5wF1sllh2yo1_540.jpg

@bethandbono

---

Source:

https://www.u2songs....speaks_u2eitour

http://www.canadanne...s/ei_index.html

Special thanks to: Canadanne :)

http://www.canadanne...isto/index.html

Messaggio modificato da sere sere il 06 November 2019 - 10:58 PM

• lupomax10, Illusion, Il Prof and 9 others like this

#2 sere sere

sere sere

Dermatologa Viola placer

• U2placers Storici
  • 9086 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Firenze

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 12:38 AM

Friday 31st August 2018
Berlin, Germany
Mercedes-Benz Arena

[Even Better Than The Real Thing ends]

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest star... finds themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest star... finds themself in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: "What? Don't look at me. Look at you... Berlin! You don't know what you've got... do you? This city – so old... so new... so wonderful. And it's yours. It's not anyone else's. You don't have to share it with people you don't... know. You don't have to share it with f-- f-- f-- foreigners!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Maybe tourists, but not f-- f-- f-- foreigners. I'm just back from America. It's FULL of foreigners!"

MacPhisto: "Everyone's a f-- f-- f-- foreigner. But the good news... is The Donald is on top of the situation."

Crowd: [boos, whistles and applause]

MacPhisto: "You could do with someone like that around here. And... you have one, come to think of it. What's her name? A-- A... no, no, not Angela. I-- I know her initials. Erm... A... f... D."

MacPhisto: "Alternative für Demokratie." [shouts in German accent] "Alternative für Demokratie?!"

Crowd: [cheers and whistles]

MacPhisto: "Initials are important!  Mine's an 'M'. Mac...Phisto!"

MacPhisto: "Not Mc...Donald's. I was a handsome devil. Some say... I still am. And Berlin? One last thing. It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do my best work!"

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMY! Haaa! [inaudible]"

---

Tuesday 4th September 2018
Cologne, Germany
Lanxess Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: "Oh, there you are... huh." [mockingly] "Köllllln!"

MacPhisto: "I see my old friend Bo-no lost his voice in Berlin."

MacPhisto: [claps] "Bravo!  Bravo!  I think he has his very best moments with the sound... turned... down." [sniggers]

Crowd: [laughter and whistles]

MacPhisto: "No sign of him in Ch-- Ch-- Ch-- Chemnitz!  Must have broken his little Irish heart, not to stand there with what's-his-name... Bambino, from Die Toten Hosen. Ha ha."

MacPhisto: "Standing up against the right-wing mob!"

MacPhisto: "Peace, love and understanding. Very funny!" [sniggers] "I've never been... so... bored."

MacPhisto: "MacPhisto likes a good rumble!  Politics with some muscle thrown in – some tattoos, some burning crosses. That's... more like it!" [chuckles] "By the way... you clever types. It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemy! Haa!"

---

Wednesday 5th September 2018
Cologne, Germany
Lanxess Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest stars..."

MacPhisto: [inhales] "Oh, there you are. Ahahahaha. Hahahahahaha! So, my chum, Bo-no... gets his voice back. Wunderbar!  Ha ha ha."

Crowd: [applause and whistles]

MacPhisto: "And what is he doing with it? Singing? No... he's giving speeches about Europe!  But mostly about himself. Yawn." [sniggers] "Germany doesn't need speeches about Europe from Bo-no. Listen... to... The Donald!  Ahh – there's a man who knows how to put his country first. Ask The Donald!"

Crowd: [loud whistles]

MacPhisto: "Ask The Donald!"

Crowd: [boos and whistles]

MacPhisto: "Trust me on this. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  I'm your man – MacPhisto!  MacPhisto for Europe!  Put ME on the ticket!  Hey... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy!"

---

Saturday 8th September 2018
Paris, France
AccorHotels Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest stars..."

MacPhisto: [admiringly] "Ohhh!"

MacPhisto: "Ohh. Well, look at you... Paris! You must be exhausted after all that protesting." [sniggers] "Thousands and thousands of you, spoiling a perfectly wonderful walk, waving your banners about. About what? Climate change?!"

MacPhisto: "The greatest piece of fake news ever!  Boring." [yawns] "Ha ha ha."

Crowd: [whistles]

MacPhisto: "J'adore climate change! C'est merveilleux... non?"

MacPhisto: "I mean, Bangladesh might be about to fall into the sea... but the sun was shining on my terrace today at The Peninsula, and I thought... FUCK climate change!"

MacPhisto: [wicked laugh] "Oh... and you clever types. Just remember – when you don't believe I exist, that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy! ...Ha!"

---

Sunday 9th September 2018
Paris, France
AccorHotels Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: [admiringly] "Ohhh!" [chuckles] "You're a handsome devil. Je suis Monsieur MacPhisto à votre service, Mesdames et Messieurs."

MacPhisto: "I'm just back from Sweden. I didn't know how much I liked the Swedish. Tall... blond... blue-eyed... boooring!  But now, it appears the Swedes are beginning to discover their Aryan potential. Oh yes!  Å-- Åk-- Åkesson!" [gives Nazi salute]

MacPhisto: "Sorry. J-- Jimmie... Å-- Å-- Å-- Åkesson!" [gives Nazi salute]

MacPhisto: "I like him!  I like him. He's done so well in the election today. I love elections, I love balloons... I love parties... that get out of hand. France... you disappointed my favourite – little Marine Le Pen!"

Crowd: [loud boos and whistles]

MacPhisto: [shakes head] "I'm like the father she never had. And now she's had to change the name of her party, so people don't know that they don't like Jews or blacks."

MacPhisto: "I told her – you can hide in plain sight!  Because it's when you don't believe I exist – that's... when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Wednesday 12th September 2018
Paris, France
AccorHotels Arena

Bono: "All of this can be yours. Mm-hm. Oh yeah. Hell yeah!  Hellll yeah!  Uh-huh."

MacPhisto: "Ohh... ohhh..."

MacPhisto: "Bonjour, Paris! Je suis Monsieur MacPhisto à votre service." [bows]

MacPhisto: "So... what has my favourite little cabbage, Bo-no, been up to here in beautiful gay Paris? My little... chou – shoo!"

MacPhisto: "The Eiffel Tower? Oh, no. The Mona Lisa? No. The pompous little prick went to the Élysée Palace to see the... second most important man in France – Monsieur le Président."

MacPhisto: "And they had... a little tête-à-tête. Europe – blah, blah. Africa – blah, blah. Neighbours – blah, blah. 'Love thy neighbour'!  I can't stand it – makes me want to fucking retch. 'Love thy neighbour'? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Crowd: [laughter, whoops and whistles]

MacPhisto: "Like it's a command, and not some optional advice. Well, let me set you right, Bo-no. We may be neighbours, but we're not going to share our garden. It's quiet, and tidy, and that is the way we like it. Wave across the wall, Africa!  Ha ha ha. 'Cos when you don't believe – mm! – I exist... that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMY!  Haaa!"

---

Thursday 13th September 2018
Paris, France
AccorHotels Arena

MacPhisto: "Ahahaha. Bonsoir, Mesdames et Messieurs."

MacPhisto: "Je m'appelle Monsieur MacPhisto à votre service." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "Et ce soir, je vous dis au revoir."

Crowd: [awww]

MacPhisto: "It's not good evening. It's not good evening, it's... goodbye."

MacPhisto: "But as I leave Paris, my melancholy is tempered by the knowledge... that my people are arriving all over Europe. That's right. They go by many names, my people. In Sweden, they call themselves Democrats – Sweden Democrats."

MacPhisto: "In France, they keep changing their names. In Italy, they have too many names. In Poland, they have names even I can't pronounce."

MacPhisto: "So many names, my little cabbages. But they all have one face... and it's mine. It's mine."

MacPhisto: "And remember – when you don't believe I exist... that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY!"

---

Sunday 16th September 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Altice Arena

MacPhisto: "Ohh."

MacPhisto: "Boa noite, Lisboa!"

MacPhisto: "Mr MacPhisto at votre service. Ha ha ha ha!"

Crowd: [whistles and applause]

MacPhisto: "Oh... look at you. Look at you. Not a fascist in sight. What a disappointment!  I love f-- f-- fascists!" [wicked laugh]

MacPhisto: "Oh... oh, you don't? You love... ridiculous ideas like... Europe?"

MacPhisto: "Oh. I mean, what's the point in speaking different languages if you insist on understanding each other?" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "My people... Lisbon!  My people are everywhere. In Sweden, they call themselves Sweden Democrats. In France, they keep changing their name. In Italy, they have too many names. In Poland, they have names I... just can't pronounce. And in Hungary, they're just... hungry... for me!  Ha ha ha ha. So many names. So many names. But they all have one face... and it's mine. Ha ha ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "Oh, and Lisbon. Just remember – when you don't believe I exist... that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMY!"

---

Monday 17th September 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Altice Arena

MacPhisto: "Mm... mm... b-- boa noite, my little..." [grunts and waves hand] "Senhor MacPhisto at your serviço!" [bows and laughs]

Crowd: [cheers, whistles and applause]

MacPhisto: "Oh." [sniffs] "You know... there's a funny..." [sniffs] "...smell in here."

MacPhisto: [sniffs] "Ew... it's really nasty." [inhales] "Ohh... I-- I know what it is." [sniffs] "Democrats!"

MacPhisto: "Hahahaha! The place just stinks... of democracy. Fucking Portugal!  Ha ha ha ha."

MacPhisto: "Ohhh yeaahh... your parliament!  Don't any of you remember the good days, when one person used to take all the decisions? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. My good friend, Salazar!  Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Crowd: [boo]

MacPhisto: "Minister for the Navy, Minister for Finance, Minister for Agriculture, all at the same time!" [laughs] "Ohh. Now... if you're in the mood for another... Minister of Everything... here's some breaking news. MacPhisto for Europe! That's the ticket – MacPhisto for Europe!"

Crowd: [cheers, applause and whistles]

MacPhisto: "Oh! So you don't believe I exist? Well, funny – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY!  Haa!"

---

Thursday 20th September 2018
Madrid, Spain
WiZink Center

MacPhisto: "Ahahaha. Buenas noches, señoritas y señoritos. Don MacPhisto a su servicio."

MacPhisto: "So... Bo-no... goes to Rome-o... to see... il Pope-o." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "To kneel before him, I assume. I didn't kneel, when I lived in that place!" [sniggers] "Back when the Borgias were my very best friends." [wistfully] "Rodrigo! ...Cesare..." [inhales admiringly] "Lucrezia! Such fun. But MacPhisto is bored with that now. He's got new pals. From Hungary, Viktor Orbán!"

MacPhisto: "From Sweden, Jimmie Åkesson!" [gives Nazi salute]

MacPhisto: "From France, little Marine Le-Le-Le-Le-Le... whatever her name is."

MacPhisto: "Anyway... MacPhisto's got a new game. It's called Zooropa – a game he intends to win."

MacPhisto: "Vote MacPhisto for Europe – or to hell with you! That's the ticket. And remember, Madrid... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy! ...Haaa!"

---

Friday 21st September 2018
Madrid, Spain
WiZink Center

MacPhisto: "Hahaaa. Don... don, don... don MacPhisto a su servicio." [bows] "Hahahahahaha."

MacPhisto: "Ohhh." [sniffs] "What's... that... smell? Ohhh. Ohh. The stench of... democracy? Hahahahaha."

MacPhisto: "Oh, Spain. I thought you'd be over that by now. It's been 39 years, 10 months and 15 days, and..." [waves hand] "You do know you're on the wrong side of history, my little... madrileños?"

MacPhisto: "Ohhh, yeah. You need to get with the programme. People power!"

MacPhisto: "Power... to... MY people. People like... Viktor Orbán in Hungary – lovely man. Jimmie Åkesson!" [gives Nazi salute] "...in Sweden. That brilliant mind in Poland, and Marine, Marine, Marine, errr..." [waves hand] "...ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-yeah. MY people. MY people. Power to the people... like... them. Now... as for the rest of you, you have the power... to do what you're fucking told!"

MacPhisto: "Vote MacPhisto – I'm your man... your strong man for Europe!  And remember... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work." [hisses]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY!  Haa!"

---

Saturday 29th September 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
Royal Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself... in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: "Ohhh." [chuckles] "MacPhisto at your service." [bows]

MacPhisto: "Denmark!" [sniggers]

Crowd: [screams]

MacPhisto: "I... I thought I'd really gone off you. I had forgotten about your splendid colonial ways."

Crowd: [whoops and boos]

MacPhisto: "But I see you're finding your old form. Forget Borgen. You're banning burkas, and confiscating jewellery from those awful asylum seekers. Bravo!  Bravo, DP. Brav-fucking-o!"

Crowd: [laughter, whistles and applause]

MacPhisto: "People power. Power... to... MY... people."

MacPhisto: "People like... Viktor Orbán in Hungary – lovely, lovely man."

MacPhisto: "Jimmie Åkesson!" [gives Nazi salute] "...next door in Sweden. Mm-mm. Marine... what's her name? Oh... France... little girl... big ideas. Daddy's little girl." [kissing sounds]

MacPhisto: "Power to the people!  People like them. So many places. So many faces. But they... all... look... like... mine. Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Crowd: [whoops, whistles and applause]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel... the enemy." [evil laughter]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "A-HAAAA!"

---

Sunday 30th September 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
Royal Arena

MacPhisto: [laughs] "Good evening, Co-pen...hagen."

MacPhisto: "Monsieur MacPhisto at votre servicio. Ahahahahahahaha." [sniffs] "What's that smell?" [sniffs] "Something... rotten in the House of Denmark? Ahahaha."

MacPhisto: "Oh, I know what it is!  It's the stench of liberal democracy. Hahahahaha."

MacPhisto: "But don't worry – it will soon be gone. Along with the European 'project'. What a ridiculous idea, Europe. I mean, what's the point in speaking all these different languages if you insist on understanding each other? Hahahahaha."

MacPhisto: "Not for long. My people are everywhere. In Sweden, they call themselves democrats. Jimmie Åkesson!" [gives Nazi salute] "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  In France, they keep changing their minds. In Italy, they have too many names. In Hungary, they're just... hungry for me." [sniggers] "Hung-ry? Hungry for me. Ha ha ha! You get it? ...Who writes this shit?"

MacPhisto: "Anyway... how's the DPP doing? They sound jolly promising to me!"

MacPhisto: "So many names. So many places. But they all have one face. And it's... mine. And remember, Copenhagen... it's when you don't believe that I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY!"

---

Wednesday 3rd October 2018
Hamburg, Germany
Barclaycard Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself... in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: "Ohh!" [chuckles] "Guten Abend. Herr MacPhisto at your servicio. Hahaha." [bows]

MacPhisto: [sniffs] "What... what is that smell?" [sniffs] "What's that smell? The stench... of... unity, in this place?"

MacPhisto: "Tag der Einheit?"

MacPhisto: [waves hand in front of nose] "I hate it. What a ridiculous concept. I loved this country when it was divided. I love walls, I hate bridges, I LOATHE... sappy... sappy songs of unity. All you need is love – what a load of bollocks!"

Crowd: [whoops and laughter]

MacPhisto: "All you need is schadenfreude!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "Bob Marley – every little thing is going to be alright. Grow up, Bob!"

MacPhisto: "And Bo-no – that jumped-up little Jesus. We're one, but we're not the same. Oh, fuck off!"

Crowd: [laughter, whoops and applause]

MacPhisto: "You're different. If you're not the same, you're different. I'm all for people being different, as long as they don't... mix. Like... freckled people!  I mean, they can have their own... freckled country. Oh, there is one – Ireland. Ha ha ha ha. Well, they should fucking stay there."

MacPhisto: "The Irish were like rats, too, in their moments. If you're different, why aren't you in some different place?"

MacPhisto: "Oh, and Hamburg... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy!  Ha!" 

---

Thursday 4th October 2018
Hamburg, Germany
Barclaycard Arena

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "Very... revealing!"

MacPhisto: "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for many a long year... drove many a man's soul... to waste."

MacPhisto: "I was down in Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Chemnitz town – mm! – when the vandals of hope were put right. Nazi salutes and fireworks, resplendent on a summer night. Pleased to meet you!  Hope you guess my name."

MacPhisto: "My name is MacPhisto, actually." [bows] "Enchanté."

MacPhisto: "Seventy years of peace in Europe. I've never been so bloody bored." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "What is the point of all these different languages, if people start to understand each other? I was thinking about relocating to London. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. But actually, I might just stick around here. 'Cos Hamburg... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy! ...Ahh!"

---

Sunday 7th October 2018
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Ziggo Dome

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: "Hello."

MacPhisto: "Good evening. Don MacPhisto at su servicio." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: [sniffs] "What's that smell?"

MacPhisto: [sniffs] "Oh... I believe it's the stench... of liberal... democracy."

MacPhisto: "Is that what it is?"

MacPhisto: "Maybe... The Hague?"

MacPhisto: "Is that what it is? So many bridges around here. You need to build some walls."

MacPhisto: "To keep out all the different people that you don't want in Europe. Because... you don't want to be a part of Europe, 'cos it's full of foreigners."

Crowd: [whoops and shouts]

MacPhisto: "And we don't like f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-- foreigners!"

MacPhisto: "I don't like... foreigners. What's the point in all these different languages, if people insist on understanding each other? I've an idea. MacPhisto for Europe! That's the ticket."

MacPhisto: "Whaddya say, Amsterdam? MacPhisto for Europe!"

MacPhisto: "And you cerebral types – just remember... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemy!"

---

Monday 8th October 2018
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Ziggo Dome

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass... Even the greatest stars..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: "Oh. Oh, it's you again." [chuckles]

MacPhisto: "Erm... power... er... power to... the people. Power... to... MY... kind... of people. MacPhisto's kind of people." [bows]

MacPhisto: "In Sweden, they call themselves... democrats – Sweden Democrats. In France, they keep changing their names. In Italy... they have too many names."

MacPhisto: "In Hungary... well, they're just hungry for me!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha... ha. Power... to... the people... like them."

MacPhisto: "So many places. So many names. But they all have... one face." [gives Nazi salute] "And remember... Amsterdam. Ha ha ha. When you don't believe I exist... that's... when I do... my best work." [sniggers]

[Acrobat begins]

---

Thursday 11th October 2018
Milan, Italy
Mediolanum Forum

MacPhisto: [chuckles]

MacPhisto: "Buonasera, Milano!"

MacPhisto: "MacPhisto al vostro servizio, ahahahahaha."

MacPhisto: "Oh, look at you – bella, bella, bellllaaa."

MacPhisto: [yawns] "I hear that jumped-up little Jesus, Bo-no, went to Brussels for the day. Oh, bravo, Bo-no... bravo!  Brussels – the capital of the EU. Well, Bo-no, FEU2!"

MacPhisto: "You get it?  F... E... U... 2?  The T-shirt?" [wicked laugh]

MacPhisto: "I love T-shirts. Europe – what a nonsense idea. Everybody speaking different languages, but insisting on understanding each other!  Che schifo, Bo-no!"

MacPhisto: "I miss... the old days. Two world wars, fascists and communists fighting for the soul of the people... like we really cared for the people. Families divided – oh, I LOVE a good family feud!  The demonising... of the other side. I do love... a demon!  I feel some demons are around to give me company again – I'm... I'm rather encouraged. And Milano? Just remember... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemyyy! Ahhh!"

---

Friday 12th October 2018
Milan, Italy
Mediolanum Forum

MacPhisto: [inhales] "Buonasera, Milano."

MacPhisto: "MacPhisto al vostro servizio."

MacPhisto: "Ohhh." [wipes away tears] "I'm so sad tonight. I do miss my old pal... Benito Mussolini."

MacPhisto: [sniffles] "Ohhh, Benny. Benny and his jets."

MacPhisto: "I used to say, 'Il Duce?'"

Crowd: [laughter, whoops, boos and whistles]

MacPhisto: "Oh, hold on!  I used to say, 'Il Duce, what's the use of the trains running on time, if you're not deporting people?'" [wicked laugh]

MacPhisto: [laughing] "Mm-hm!  But you know... old Benny-Benny-Benito, he did have some... excellent ideas. The Manifesto of Race – Manifesto della razza. Ha ha ha ha ha."

MacPhisto: "So practical. So practical. No ethnic shops after 9 o'clock."

MacPhisto: "I think that's where we got it all started. No people with very dark tans – unless they're... orange... if you know what I mean. Ahahahahaha."

MacPhisto: "Oh, and Milano? Just remember... it's when you don't believe that I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Monday 15th October 2018
Milan, Italy
Mediolanum Forum

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars..." [gazes at tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "...discover themself in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: [sniggers] "Buonasera, Milano!  MacPhisto al vostro servizio." [bows]

MacPhisto: "Hahahahaha!" [sniffs] "What's... what's that smell?" [sniffs] "Oh!  It's confusion. Ha ha ha ha ha!  My favourite scent!  When the truth is complex, it's a great time to be MacPhisto – don't you agree?"

MacPhisto: "When the truth is complex... and lies are so simple... it's great to be MacPhisto. Yeah?"

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "Uncertain times – well, they need strong men, who get shit done. Men like... Viktor Orbán... in Hungary."

MacPhisto: "Mine like... Jimmie Åkesson!" [gives Nazi salute] "...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... in Sweden. Men like... Marine Le Pen..." [frowns slightly] "...in France. Ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "Men like... oh, I think you've a few to choose from in Italy."

MacPhisto: "Yeah?"

MacPhisto: "Strong men. My kinda people. Power... to the people... like... me!  And as for the rest of you... well, you've got the power... to do what you're fucking told." [wicked laugh]

MacPhisto: "Vote MacPhisto!"

MacPhisto: "Strong man for Europe!"

MacPhisto: "And Milano?  It's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work. Ha ha ha ha ha!"

[Acrobat begins]

---

Tuesday 16th October 2018
Milan, Italy
Mediolanum Forum

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars..." [gazes at tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "...discover themself in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Buonasera, Milano. MacPhisto al vostro servizio." [bows and laughs]

MacPhisto: "Tonight, I bid you... farewell." [sniffles] "Arrivederci."

MacPhisto: "It's-- it's not good evening... it's goodbye. But as I leave Milano, my melancholy is tempered by the knowledge that my people are arriving all over Europe. Ha ha. That's right. They go by many names, my people. In Sweden, they call themselves... democrats – Sweden Democrats."

MacPhisto: "In France, they keep changing their names. In Poland, they have names even I can't pronounce. In Hungary... well, haha... they're just hungry for me." [chuckles]

MacPhisto: "In Italy... well, you've a few to choose from, don't you? Ha ha. My hot tip – my hot tip! – is Matteo Salvini, ohhh yes!"

Crowd: [loud boos, whoops and applause]

MacPhisto: "Oh, yes!  No no no, I won't hear a bad thing about him. He can't spell very well, or count... but who needs facts and figures, when you only want to look like you can solve a problem? You just want to look like you can solve the problem!"

MacPhisto: "So many names, my bambinos. But they all have one face... mine."

MacPhisto: "And remember... it's when you don't believe that I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Friday 19th October 2018
Manchester, England
Manchester Arena

[Man in crowd: "We love you MacPhisto!!"]

MacPhisto: "Oh, hello. I'm back!"

MacPhisto: "MacPhisto... is back!"

MacPhisto: "Although, in so many ways, I have always been with you. Though my job has rarely been easier. People... spying on themselves with their own... telephones."

MacPhisto: "And look at you... Manky people!"

MacPhisto: "You've never been so interconnected, yet you've never been so divided, my little... Disunited Kingdom, have you?"

MacPhisto: "It's an old magic trick, but making journalists disappear still seems to impress."

MacPhisto: "Fear... is a man's best friend. ...BOO!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  And..." [Russian accent] "I do love a bit of... polonium up the bum."

MacPhisto: "Another win for Novichok... at Wimbledon!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "And Manchester? Just remember... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY!  Ahhh!"

---

Saturday 20th October 2018
Manchester, England
Manchester Arena

MacPhisto: [half-sings] "Guess who's back? Back again?"

MacPhisto: [half-sings] "MacPhisto's back! Tell your friends!" [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "MacPhisto's back... in his most favourite club on the planet."

MacPhisto: "Yes. You sort of invented clubs, didn't you?"

MacPhisto: "My little Manky-pants."

MacPhisto: "That's why your Mondays are not happy... they're blue!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Who makes this shit up?"

MacPhisto: "The Hellfire Club – now, that was my gaff. That was the place to be. I remember thinking, 'I don't want to be part of a club that I can't burn down.' So I've been a busy devil... burning down all kinds of clubs. The United Nations..."

MacPhisto: "...NATO... the EU..."

MacPhisto: "...and strangely, here in this Disunited Kingdom, I've been burning down BOTH the Labour AND the Conservative parties!"

MacPhisto: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  All in flames!  Isn't that... isn't that why you were all marching today? I've never felt like such a... firestarter. Sorry to throw some cold water on your disbelief, but it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work. Hahahaha."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY!  Haaa!"

---

Tuesday 23rd October 2018
London, England
The O2 Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself... in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "Even the greatest stars..."

MacPhisto: [half-sings] "Guess who's back? Back again?"

MacPhisto: [half-sings] "MacPhisto's back! Tell a friend!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Crowd: [laughter, cheers and applause]

MacPhisto: "I do love Halloween, don't you?"

Crowd: "Yes!"

MacPhisto: "Halloween... in the Hellfire Club – those were the days. And they're coming back. I used to say... in London town, when I was out and about... that I wouldn't be a member of a club I couldn't burn down." [chuckles]

MacPhisto: "And I must say, I've been a busy little devil. Burning down all kinds of clubs. The United Nations..."

MacPhisto: "...NATO... the EU..."

MacPhisto: "...and strangely, here in this Disunited Kingdom, BOTH Labour AND the Conservative parties, all in flames – bravo! Come on!"

MacPhisto: "You see... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Wednesday 24th October 2018
London, England
The O2 Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: "Remember, remember, MacPhisto's November. Gunpowder treason... and p-- p-- plot."

MacPhisto: "Hello. MacPhisto's back!"

MacPhisto: "Guess who's back? Back again? Tell your friends!  And he hasn't... lost... the plot. Indeed... he's all fired up for a giant bonfire."

MacPhisto: "Guy Fawkes Night. So tell me... my little... cockerneys..."

MacPhisto: "What vanities should we heap up on the bonfire? Shall we start with... facts? What about... journalists?"

MacPhisto: "Did you say... experts? Ohh, ohh. And how to set it all alight?" [laughing] "Ohhh... that's easy. Just do... nothing... at all. Sit back, and watch it all spontaneously combust."

MacPhisto: "Because London... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work." [evil laugh]

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemy!"

---

Saturday 27th October 2018
Belfast, Northern Ireland
The SSE Arena

MacPhisto: "Hm!" [sings] "Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year... stole many a man's soul... to waste."

MacPhisto: "I was there in the chambers, when those devils passed... Ash to Cash." [chuckles]

MacPhisto: "Made damn sure it was a party every party wanted to crash!" [evil laugh] "Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name."

MacPhisto: "The name... is MacPhisto, actually." [bows]

MacPhisto: "Though I sometimes dress up as Mick Jagger. Ahahaha."

MacPhisto: "Halloween is my kind of... my kind of fun. 'Cos I love a good bonfire. So tell me, my little... Lagansiders."

MacPhisto: "What vanities should we heap up for the fire?" [evil chuckle] "Let's start with... trust, shall we? What about... respect? Did I hear... co-operation? Oh, oh oh oh – here's a good one. Stormont!"

MacPhisto: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  And, and... how might we go about setting it alight?"

MacPhisto: "Oh... it's easy. Just do nothing. Keep things ticking along the way they are, and watch it spontaneously combust."

MacPhisto: "'Cos remember, Belfast... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Sunday 28th October 2018
Belfast, Northern Ireland
The SSE Arena

MacPhisto: "What are you looking at, Belfast? Haven't you ever seen a politician before?" [evil laugh]

MacPhisto: "Ohh, my little Lagansiders. MacPhisto's devils are taking over, right across the globe." [evil chuckle] "My kinda people. Like... The Donald."

Crowd: [whoops and boos]

MacPhisto: "Making America hate again!" [chuckles] "My little Filipino pretty boy, Rodrigo Duterte – hahaha. BANG!"

Crowd: [laughter and shrieks]

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "Charming." [chuckles] "Even today, this very election day... or as we call it in Brazil, Beelzebub Bossa Nova!" [dances] "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

MacPhisto: "200 million people about to have their carnival turned into a military parade, by a man by the name of... Captain Bossa Nova." [dances and laughs evilly] "Bolsonaro – don't forget the name. So many new names. But just one face... mine."

MacPhisto: "And remember, Belfast... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's... when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Monday 5th November 2018
Dublin, Ireland
3Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "...in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: "Oh, Signor MacPhisto... à... vostro servizio." [bows and chuckles]

MacPhisto: [sniffs] "What... is that smell?" [sniffs] "What... is... that... smell?"

MacPhisto: "Is it... the whiff... of intolerance... or tolerance?" [recoils in horror] "Huh!  It's tolerance. Is it... inclusiveness?" [sharp intake of breath]

MacPhisto: [disgusted] "Oh. Is it... the stench... of marriage equality?"

MacPhisto: "Is it the smell... of women's rights?"

MacPhisto: "Is it... the smell... of Michael... D... Higgins?"

Crowd: [loud cheers and applause]

MacPhisto: "My nemesis!"

MacPhisto: "Fee, fi, fo, fum. I smell the blood... of a two-term Limerick bum!"

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "Can I say... I'm just back from a tour of America and Europe, and I have never felt so unwelcome in this city."

MacPhisto: "Dirty, dirty, dirty old Dublin."

MacPhisto: "Well, you won't be seeing me for a while. I'm off for a round of golf in Doonbeg!"

MacPhisto: "But remember, Dublin... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Tuesday 6th November 2018
Dublin, Ireland
3Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself... in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

Crowd: [laughter, cheers and whistles]

MacPhisto: [sniggers] "D'you know, we're that close?" [holds up crossed fingers] "Me and The Donald. THAT close!"

Crowd: [laughter, whoops and boos]

MacPhisto: "Big Mac, I call him. ...McDonald's, get it?"

MacPhisto: "But actually... ah... now that I think about it, he's more... the Burger King."

MacPhisto: "Gold seat and all. Plus... he's got America in a pickle, hasn't he!" [wicked laugh]

MacPhisto: "And tonight, ladies and gentlemen... the Big Mac has a special on offer for the American people. For one day only – Election Day."

MacPhisto: "The Deluxe 'Make America Hate Again' Special! Yes!"

MacPhisto: "And you know what? You know what? They're lapping it up. He's mashed up the American Dream, smothered it in his white supreme sauce, with a taste of... bigotry, some green shoots of... racism..." [chuckles] "No tacos. Hold the tacos."

MacPhisto: [sings in high voice] "Do-do-do-do-do!"

MacPhisto: "I'm loving it!"

MacPhisto: "And remember, Dublin... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Friday 9th November 2018
Dublin, Ireland
3Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; chuckles as he sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image] "...in the looking glass..."

MacPhisto: [inhales] "Hello... you lovely little leipreacháns." [sniggers]

MacPhisto: "MacPhisto is my name."

MacPhisto: "I'm Irish, actually."

MacPhisto: "Mac-Phisto, get it? Isn't everyone Irish, who wants to rule the world?"

MacPhisto: "Hahahahahaha. I've a message for you little island people. Build that wall!  Build that wall!  Build that wall!"

MacPhisto: "Call it a backstop. Call it a peace wall. Call it a border. Whatever – just build it!  'How?' I hear you ask. Just let the passions flow. A little bit of distrust, some bigotry, some jealousy, and watch that wall emerge. In people's hearts... and minds. Brick by brick, prick by prick!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Crowd: [whoops, whistles and applause]

MacPhisto: "And remember, Dublin... it's when you don't believe I exist – that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can FEEL THE ENEMYYY!  Haaa!"

---

Saturday 10th November 2018
Dublin, Ireland
3Arena

MacPhisto: [sings] "Even the greatest stars... discover themself... in the looking glass..." [approaches tablet computer on a stand; sees a devilish face superimposed over his own image]

MacPhisto: [wipes away tears] "Goodbye, Dublin."

MacPhisto: [waves] "Bye-bye. MacPhisto is disappearing for a while."

MacPhisto: "Not gone, mind – just... slipping out of sight, till the next time."

MacPhisto: [inhales] "But remember, bubblin' Dublin. Remember, Europe. Whenever you see a journalist being bullied, or children being separated from their parents, or old grudges resurfacing. Whatever the lost and lonely, when they're washed up on beaches, exhausted on borders that are closed to them. Wherever civic discourse has perished... never mind the value of human life. You'll find me there. My name... might be Donald..."

Crowd: [laughter, whoops and boos]

MacPhisto: "My name might be Jair Bolsonaro..."

MacPhisto: "...Vladimir Putin..."

MacPhisto: "...Marine Le Pen... Viktor Orbán. Whether big bruiser or little despot, wherever you see those many names, remember this – there's just one face attached to them. MY face."

MacPhisto: "And Dublin... when you don't believe I exist, that's when I do... my best work."

[Acrobat begins]

---

Tuesday 13th November 2018
Berlin, Germany
Mercedes-Benz Arena

MacPhisto: [chuckles] "Auf Wiedersehen, Berlin!" [wipes away tears]

MacPhisto: [sings] "La-la, la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la..."

MacPhisto: [sighs] "MacPhisto's disappearing for a while." [waves] "Auf Wiedersehen, Berlin."

MacPhisto: "I'm not gone, mind – just slipping out of sight." [wicked laugh] "Till the next time. But remember, Berlin... whenever you see a journalist being crushed or bullied... or children being separated from their parents. Whenever the lost or the lonely are washed up exhausted on borders that are closed to them. Where there is no value to human life... you will find me. My name... might be Trump..."

MacPhisto: "...Bolsonaro... Putin... Le Pen, Assad, Orbán... Gauland. Big bruiser... or little despot. Wherever you see those many names... remember this – there's just one face attached to them. It's MY face. It's MY face."

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. If you just close your eyes... you can feel the enemy. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

[Acrobat begins]

MacPhisto: "Don't believe what you hear. Don't believe what you see. Haaa!"

By Canadanne

http://www.canadanne...s/ei_index.html

http://www.canadanne...isto/index.html

Messaggio modificato da sere sere il 06 November 2019 - 11:16 PM

• Illusion, bluestar, JuJuMan84 and 3 others like this

#3 voxy

voxy

Ansiogena Placer

• U2placers Storici
  • PuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPunto
  • 5582 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Brianza

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 07:57 AM

Vedere MacPhisto così..Dopo averlo visto durante lo Zootv..devo dire che mi fa una tenerezza..
  • ale the fly piace questo

#4 ale the fly

ale the fly

Muffin Placer

• U2placers Storici
  • 11275 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Gorizia

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 08:13 AM

Vedere MacPhisto così..Dopo averlo visto durante lo Zootv..devo dire che mi fa una tenerezza..

tenerezza?

lui?

tumblr_p85eu7Pl7l1sllh2yo1_500.jpg

wow :D

• sere sere, elybf and benny_atti like this

#5 voxy

voxy

Ansiogena Placer

• U2placers Storici
  • 5582 Messaggi:

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 08:17 AM

@Ale

Sì,mi fa tenerezza...Sarà il ricordo dei tempi andati...:(

#6 Puyol

Puyol

U2placer Inseparabile

• U2placers Storici
  • 6293 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Napoli Capitale - Regno delle Due Sicilie

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 08:50 AM

non so se sia stata una buona idea questa... anzi forse proprio no.

poteva creare qualche altro personaggio nuovo e non ripescare qualcosa dal passato

• kukkumaruz piace questo

#7 Alfredo

Alfredo

U2place.com Official Member

• U2placers Storici
  • PuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPunto
  • 1351 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Asti

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 08:52 AM

Anche perchè al prossimo giro, a 'sto punto è d'obbligo il ritorno di The Fly :D

• Achtung Gloria piace questo

#8 kukkumaruz

kukkumaruz

Sposato con U2place

• U2placers Storici
  • PuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPuntoPunto
  • 17773 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Milano

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 08:53 AM

non so se sia stata una buona idea questa... anzi forse proprio no.

poteva creare qualche altro personaggio nuovo e non ripescare qualcosa dal passato

Sono d'accordo, resto dell'idea che non avrebbero dovuto scomodarlo.

Oggi mi pare che abbia poco senso.

• Puyol piace questo

#9 ale the fly

ale the fly

Muffin Placer

• U2placers Storici
  • 11275 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Gorizia

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

@Ale

Sì,mi fa tenerezza...Sarà il ricordo dei tempi andati...:(

quindi non per i denti puntuti :D

scherzo, capisco :)

• voxy piace questo

#10 claudia mcphista

claudia mcphista

Lady McPhista di Grande Inverno

• U2placers Storici
  • 22156 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Dolomiti

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 09:21 AM

Io speravo nel Mcphisto visto da Kimmel tempo fa...

Questo non mi piace molto.
  • lupomax10, voxlebon, mcphisto76 and 1 other like this

#11 voxy

voxy

Ansiogena Placer

• U2placers Storici
  • 5582 Messaggi:

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

Come dimenticare le sue telefonate ??..

Meravigliose :)
  • kukkumaruz piace questo

#12 kukkumaruz

kukkumaruz

Sposato con U2place

• U2placers Storici
  • 17773 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Milano

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 09:48 AM

Come dimenticare le sue telefonate ??..

Meravigliose :)

Vero.
Io beccai quella ai Clannad a Verona e agli Agnelli a Torino...

#13 voxy

voxy

Ansiogena Placer

• U2placers Storici
  • 5582 Messaggi:

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 09:51 AM

Vero.

Io le riguardo spesso :)

Come non amare quel "faccino impertinente" :)

#14 M_emaasr

M_emaasr

U2placer affezionato

• U2placers Amici
  • PuntoPuntoPuntoPunto
  • 788 Messaggi:
  • Citta':Roma

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 10:32 AM

10 per il messaggio, 5 per la mise en scène. Bono ha dei collaboratori, ai loro livelli certe cose non le pensi affacciato alla finestra della tua cameretta. Comunque questo show ha qualcosa di diverso, personalmente, sarò una stecca fuori dal coro, ma mi sta entusiasmando. Sempre tornando in tema, l'impressione è anche quella che MacPhisto 2018 stia pagando il suo tributo al predicatore inscenato lo scorso anno in occasione di Exit. Al momento un po' di rammarico, perché poteva venirne fuori qualcosa di straordinario...forse preso un po' sottogamba.

Messaggio modificato da M_emaasr il 07 May 2018 - 10:33 AM

• outofcontrol piace questo

#15 Achtung Gloria

Achtung Gloria

La Trabant di Gianni Gatto

• U2placers Storici
  • 13750 Messaggi:
  • Citta':pescara

Inviato 07 May 2018 - 10:41 AM

Vero.

non c'è storia con quella a Roma alla residenza papale, dove chiaramente nessuno gli passò il Papa (anzi, nessuno al centralino capiva una parola d'inglese.. la telefonata sembrava uno sketch di totò). fu una roba esilarante  :hearteyes:

Messaggio modificato da Achtung Gloria il 07 May 2018 - 10:42 AM

• sere sere, catia&max, kukkumaruz and 2 others like this

0 placers stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 placers